Customer Service Information
Postal Address: 36 Barmera Avenue, Hope Valley, Adelaide. SA 5090.
Phone: (08) 8395 0755 Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturdays 9.00am - 4.30pm (AEST)
Mobile: 0418 104 265 VoiP (08) 72212391 Engin
All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Ensuring that our customers are 100% satisfied is of the utmost importance to the RodWorks. If you are in any way dissatisfied with the products you have received, we will happily organise a refund or an exchange for you, so long as the products are returned to us in a saleable condition within 30 days and proof of sale information is provided on the Returns Form.
Refunds, Returns, Exchanges and Warranties
Making a Return
If you want to return a product to us for refund or exchange, you can do so through Australia Post with postage prepaid. Simply complete the Returns Form and put it with the returning item in an envelope, satchel or box suitable for mail or courier transport. For returns, use this address: The RodWorks 36 Barmera Avenue, Hope Valley, Adelaide SA 5090.
The RodWorks will organize a refund if on receipt the product is damaged, does not match the product description or is not fit for the purpose for which it was purchased. The RodWorks can process a refund whether you are in Australia or overseas. We will:
- credit your credit card
- credit your Pay Pal account
- provide a cash refund only if original payment was made by cash or cheque.
The amount refunded will depend on the reason for the return.
If you have received a damaged product or the wrong product, we will be happy to refund both the product and delivery costs
If you have received a product that you no longer wish to purchase, only the product cost can be refunded.
To complete an exchange, include the name, variety and cost of the new product you require on the Returns Form. If there is a difference in the price of the products involved in the exchange, please tell us how we should refund or charge you.
As we have no control over conditions or methods of use of the products listed for sale, liability, if any, is limited to the price paid for the product. Rods and Blanks Rod breakages are covered by our warranty, but exclude misuse and negligence and normal wear and tear. All warranty concessions and claims listed below are effective for the original purchaser only. All rod components, in particular all broken sections, must be sent postage prepaid accompanied by the Returns Form.
1. The Warranty covers the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship during normal fishing conditions. Periods being:
- All RodWorks custom built rods have a 12 month warranty.
- All other blanks have a 12 month warranty.
2. The warranty is null and void if you exceed the recommended line rating for the rod or alter the finish in any way.
How to Order
The RodWorks offers the choice of online or offline shopping facilities.
You can shop online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using our Shopping Cart facility. Our payment options include:
- Direct Debit
If you don't wish to place your order over the internet you can still place an order by phone (08) 83950755, or mail. To order by mail, simply send your order to:
36 Barmera Avenue, Hope Valley, Adelaide. SA 5090.
Postage and Delivery
- Australia Post Express satchel up to 500g - $15.00
- Australia Post Parcel Post satchel up to 500g - $10.00
Our postage rate applies to all orders within Australia, regardless of number of items ordered, up to 500g in total weight. The postage rate does not include all orders for rods and blanks. An additional charge for these orders may be required and is not automatically calculated at the time of order. This additional charge will be notified by email. Rods and Blanks will be sent Australia wide packed in protective packaging. Most component and blank orders are delivered within 7-10 working days, however this can vary in more isolated areas.
For Overseas orders, simply complete the shopping cart form and choose Overseas Purchase Order payment option. A quote with a postage cost and delivery times will be emailed to you before the actual order is sent.
- If any items ordered are not available for immediate delivery, we will contact you to discuss your options.
- Custom built rods or special orders sourced internationally will require longer delivery times and you will be informed of this when you place your order.
- A delivery address is required for all rods and blanks as they cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
- Urgent Deliveries Depending on where you are located, we can offer, for an additional cost an 'Express Post', 'Courier Service' or Air Express satchel delivery options. Simply phone us before you place your order and we can give you a delivery time and cost over the phone.
The RodWorks offers a secure site for all our customers, which allows you to shop with confidence. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card or it being stolen, you must notify your bank in accordance with its rules on reporting and procedures.
The RodWorks will not sell or give your e-mail address, or any other information relating to you to anyone else. We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and after each transaction your credit card details are destroyed. Personal information provided will only be used to process your order and to notify you of upcoming promotions, offers and new products. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to any third parties.